Wow. I am a SHEROE!
I was truly flattered when I received an email a few weeks back from a content writer of SHEROES.in asking if I would agree to an interview. Me? Wow. They considered me an inspiration for women in India! I guess this is just another day of being true to yourself and loving what you do. Thank you, SHEROES Team!
Since yesterday, the interview is live: Meet the SHEROES – Gwenda Schobert
Like always, not everything fits in one article. And therefore, I decided to put up some of the statements that I liked a lot into this blog post:
- I am a Mumbaikar; I love the fast life, chaos, opportunities, spirit and inspiration this city has to offer. I even found my peace with the never ending traffic of this city (A tip by the side: Plug in your headset and listen to classical music or audio books. I promise you; even Mumbai traffic will feel inspiring to you!).
- We live in a world where people #dreambig and #workhard –but not for a boring and stressful 9 to 5 job that doesn’t bring fulfilment into their lives.
- If you ask my husband, he would tell you that every day I come up with “the most brilliant idea”. Seriously, whenever something comes to my mind that I think is a good (business) idea, I start sharing my thoughts with him as “I got the most brilliant idea…”
- I truly believe that if you love Mumbai, the city loves you back.
- I had just an idea at that point of time. Like we all have ideas. But something told me that day to just make it happen.